Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A VERY Special Thank You

I wanted to send a very special thank you to all of the readers of this blog and my friends and family who voted for me in the Somae Challenge. As a result of your support, I received the most votes and will receive $1000. I also remain under consideration to win an additional $10,000 if my story is selected as the most inspirational--meaning that I have demonstrated the biggest change both inside and out.

While I'm not sure how they will judge it, your support has certainly made a difference for me. Thank you, all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new at this...so patience plz :) I sent an email to you in the hopes of picking your brain along the Somae road to success, or at the very least, getting some good tips for success & survival :) I was very enthused and very motivated in the beginning, having lost 15 pounds in the first 2 wks, total of 22 pounds during phase 1& 2. Phase 3 just began & I am in a slump, emotionally as well as gained 5 pounds back. Any tips or suggestions for success are welcome.
    Thanks,
    J-jet

    ReplyDelete