Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day

Weight: 230.0 pounds

I'm going to change the format of the blog a little bit. I'll be using a title only, instead of the "Phase/Day" format since it could get a little bit confusing since, technically, I am no longer on the Somae "Plan". I'll also be using only my current weight unless I reach another milestone.

Anyway...today was a snow day for the school where I work, but I still got in a few hours. At home, I spent a couple of hours shoveling and clearing snow. I was able to make a nice salad for lunch...in fact, I had been craving a salad, if you can believe it. This evening I added some grains back into my diet with a small portion of shrimp scampi. It's been so long since I've had any amount of pasta or butter that it was a little much for me. But, the fact that I ate shrimp that didn't have a thick coating of breading on it is an illustration of just how much my tastes have changed over the last 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment