Thursday, December 2, 2010

Phase 3, Day 15: The Day After a Reset Day


Weight: 230.0 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 44.6 pounds

Phase 3 has opened up a wide array of foods, but there are still "hiccups" and "plateaus" to battle. My weight had started creeping up again and I was experiencing pretty low energy levels, so I had to do what is called a "Reset Day". Basically, it is intended to reset my metabolism to burn fat more efficiently. As simple as it sounds, it was pretty rough.

I was already experiencing pretty low energy levels, but the Reset Day consists of a liquid fast all day (water and tea only), ending the day with a 10-12 ounce steak and a large tomato or apple. That steak could not come quick enough as I was dragging by the end of the day.

Fortunately, though, I was able to drop 1.2 pounds since yesterday morning and am feeling much better today. I even managed to get out and walk for about 15 minutes at lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment