Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Phase 2, Day 41: 2.6 pounds to go in 4 weeks

Weight: 232.6 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 42.0 pounds

What an amazing, educational, shocking, depressing, exhilarating, inspiring 8 weeks it has been since I started the Somae Plan on September 14th. I blew through the "40 pounds lost" milestone yesterday and tacked on another 1.6 pounds by this morning and I'm feeling GREAT. My goal, set 8 weeks ago, was to reach 230 pounds by the end of 12 weeks. I am now just 2.6 pounds from that goal and have decided to keep on going since my body is easily maintaining the current rate of loss and my energy is high. In fact, I'm going to add another couple days on the hCG "Phase 2" since I have some of the medication left and have been told that there would be no adverse consequences to finish it out.

Over the past 8 weeks, I've really found out how good it can feel when I'm getting all of the nutrition I need to be productive without all of the extra fat, fillers and artificial ingredients. I've become a master of reading labels (though it can make shopping trips a little longer), a fan of spinach and even tofu (I tried a little today...heavily seasoned), and my jaws have become much stronger from all of the apples I've been eating (I figured that I've eaten more than 120 apples in the last 56 days).

Thanks to all of you posting comments here or on Facebook...Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment