Thursday, November 11, 2010

Phase 2, Day 43: Big Boy Underwear

Weight: 232.2 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 42.4 pounds

So, I thought the title was a little clever at first, now I just think it's funny....but I'm going to keep it for this reason. Today was the first time in as long as I can remember that I am wearing underwear that do not contain an "X" in the size. I'm wearing a large as opposed to an extra large, while my tshirts have all moved from XXL to XL. So, I'm wearing "big boy" underwear instead of "REALLY big boy underwear".

My weight has plateaued a bit so today was an "apple day" meaning nothing but apples and water. I did discover, however, a NEW variety (at least for me) in Kiku. I'm not sure that it's a Whole Foods Market exclusive, but it's the only place I've ever seen them. Really tasty, nice and firm, with a tart taste at first followed by a sweet and juicy finish. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment