Monday, November 1, 2010

Phase 2, Day 33: Unexplained Absence

Weight: 241.0
Total Weight Lost: 33.6 pounds

In a recent article I read about weight loss, it said that journaling can be an important motivational tool during any prolonged weight loss program. I had kept to it almost religiously during the first month or more of my weight loss with the Somae Health program, but the past 2 weeks or so my journaling has dropped off. Not surprisingly, my weight loss has slowed since I'm not holding myself accountable by "putting it out there" for everyone to see.

I've plateaued for awhile now, and will be having an apple day on Tuesday. My weight had started trending downward but I indulged over the weekend for my 4-year old's birthday and Halloween. Not much candy, but a few more chips and salty snacks than I should be having. Despite being disappointed, I have managed to keep my mood up.

I am hereby recommitting myself to daily posts for the remainder of my Somae journey...please share your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up and the good fight and remain focused. I am also on the HCG diet and I am diabetic so it's a little harder for me. When you cheat try things like a little extra meat for lunch or dinner or some nuts as a snack. It's much healthier and won't affect you as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if being diabetic is necessarily harder on the hCG diet since your caloric intake and choices in foods was somewhat limited to begin with. For me, this WHOLE diet regimen has required a lifestyle change that I found difficult at times. Literally, 15 or more of the 21 weekly meals I was eating prior to starting Somae are out of the question now. I was on my way to becoming diabetic but had not reached that point yet, thankfully. Blood pressure is down. Sleep apnea is gone (though I still snore, according to my wife). And in a few weeks, blood work should show all kinds of amazing results.

    ReplyDelete