Friday, October 1, 2010

Phase 2, Day 2: The Day After

Weight: N/A (I won't weigh myself again until Phase 2, Day 5).
Total Weight Lost: 19.5 pounds

Oh my goodness. I ate so much yesterday that I thought for sure I was going to get sick. I was eating mayonnaise like it was going out of style. I also discovered that plain Greek yogurt is amazing...as a plaster substitute. :) It tastes fine with some sweetener and fruit, but it is as thick as Plaster of Paris.

At one point during the afternoon, I COMPLETELY had the feeling that I was Mr. Creosote from Monthy Python's The Meaning of Life. What struck me as I was sitting down to dinner yesterday evening was how gross I felt. My energy was high, but I just felt...heavy. My stomach was bloated, I was sweating and my skin felt greasy.

I get to do it all again today. I'm going to try and go a little "lighter". I still have to maintain the high fat content, but am going to try and eat a few more nuts and seeds and a little less beef and mayonnaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment