Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phase 2, Day 8: Amazing...and Apples

Weight: 251.2 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 23.4 pounds

I'm amazed. I'm not sure how many times I've said that over the last 23 days, but I'm just amazed. 23.4 pounds in 23 days? Without feeling starved or tired? It looks as though I could hit two pretty significant milestones by Saturday...breaking the 250 pound barrier and losing 25 pounds total. I will also be taking measurements in the next week or so to see how many inches I've lost. I know that it will be fairly significant.

I wore a pair of pants yesterday which I bought maybe two months ago, and it will probably be the last time I can wear them. I had to have a belt or else they would literally fall to the floor on their own. I decided they will be my "before pants" to hold up for cameras when I become famous for my weight loss.

I'm feeling great again today. Took hCG injection after a day off and will be having a cup of strawberries this morning, a chicken breast and sliced cucumber for lunch, an apple for afternoon snack and...still not sure about dinner. One of the great things I've been able to do is to try a whole variety of apples over the last few weeks. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Jazz, Braeburn, Pink Lady, Honeycrisp and Fuji so far. Right now, Braeburns are my favorite I think...firm but not hard, sweet with a little tartness, and a LOT of juice. My youngest son really likes them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment