Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Phase 2, Day 21: Shhh, don't tell my wife...

Weight: 244.0 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 30.6 pounds

Well, weight loss as measured by the scale has slowed down (again), but the physical transformation continues. This morning, my wedding ring fell off--not once but three times. It's probably a combination of less fluid retention adn cooler weather, but it was a good feeling that something has been a part of me for more than 10 years is now...well, too big.

My pants, too, have become way too baggy. I've had to wear jeans the last two days because my standard khaki pants look like clown pants they're so big. I've had to add another notch in my belt (4 total) for a little over 5-inches in extra length. I'm also wearing a turtleneck and pullover jacket that were snug (at best) a year ago, but now fit REALLY nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment