Monday, October 4, 2010

Phase 2, Day 5: The Post Load Weigh-In

Weight: 255.4 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 19.2 pounds

Sorry about the hiatus yesterday. I really didn't have anything new to report and it was nice to not be tethered to a computer all day. I did get to purchase a manual juicer (helpful for all of the new recipes which use fresh-squeezed lemons) and a kitchen scale for measuring meat portions.

Today was my first official weigh-in after my fat loading days of Thursday and Friday. While I gained 0.4 pounds from my start point, I had actually gained a little over 8 pounds on those two days. I wasn't supposed to weigh until today because of the psychological effects an 8-pound gain could have, but it's been amazing to think that I've been able to get back so quickly. I also had to add a third extra hole to my belt this morning since I'm losing inches as well as pounds.

I feel great!!! Beginning on Thursday, I started taking injections of hCG (see earlier posts). The hCG is intended to stem cravings, hunger pains and tiredness while also permitting the body to more easily burn the fat my body has stored over the past 18 years. I tend to get hungry around dinner time, but find it difficult to eat the whole thing (3.5 oz of lean protein and 1 cup of veggies). I've never been one to leave food on my plate, but it was difficult last night. I'll post yesterday's menu (as well as a typical menu) later on...but it included *gulp* fish...which I NEVER eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment