Saturday, September 25, 2010

Phase 1, Day 12: 20 Pounds Healthier

Weight: 254.6 poounds
Total weight lost: 20.0 pounds

I lost another 1.6 pounds yesterday on my liquid fast. I felt pretty great, though I woke up REALLY hungry this morning. To top it all off, I hosted a community brunch this morning with a to of food all around me. I'll admit that I did break from my fast regimen for a bite of an eclair, but I felt so guilty (and a little sick to my stomach) that I stopped after one bite.

I have now finished my liquid fast drink. I cut back on the amount of cayenne pepper to make it more palatable, and had no problems.

Tomorrow I am back to a raw food diet (fruits, veggies and nuts) and will start with a triple berry smoothie to ease myself off of the liquid fast. I am so excited to have passed the 20 pounds lost milestone, but am a little nervous about the next week as I transition to my very low calorie diet (VLCD). I'll discuss more over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment