Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Phase 1, Day 15: A Day of Penance

Weight: 256.0 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 18.6 pounds

Today, I will be staying on raw foods. I had been scheduled to add some protein into my diet today before moving to the fat loading tomorrow, but because of my slips on Sunday, I need to spend a little more time on raw foods to eliminate some of the the salt I added through soy sauce and potato chips. When I looked at the scale yesterday morning and saw that I had gained 2.6 pounds overnight, undoing 4 days of weight loss and sacrifice...I was distraught.

I'm exhausted. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally. Last night I finished a late meeting after 8pm, missed dinner (other than a handful of broccoli), and came home to a quiet house since everyone had already gone to bed. I wanted nothing more than to drive to Wendy's and get some burgers and fries. I immediately recognized that it was an emotional response and was able to "talk myself down".

I managed to shave off 0.6 pounds since yesterday morning, so I'm heading back in the right direction but I'm still at the same point that I was 4 days ago which is frustrating. I'm hoping that I can make some more progress heading into my fat loading days.

No comments:

Post a Comment