Sunday, September 26, 2010

Phase 1, Day 14: A little bummed

Weight: 256.6 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 18.0 pounds lost

I'm a little bummed out today since I actually added 2.6 pounds since yesterday. I haven't had a BM yet today, so maybe that will help take care of some of it, but ugh!

Now for my confessions for yesterday.
  • My in-laws were in town and the family had some Chinese food on Saturday night for dinner. I ended up having a few pieces of chicken (only 3 or 4 pieces, but not on the raw foods menu).
  • With lunch I had a piece of sliced turkey, not a big slip, but still not on the raw menu.
  • In the afternoon I had some Husman's Sweet-n-Sassy potato chips...a complete lapse, but still less than a serving as opposed to my old habit of eating most of a bag of these chips at one sitting.
  • I'm pretty sure I didn't drink my minimum 64oz of water. During the week, I have two 1-quart bottles I carry around so I know that I'm getting enough, but this weekend I kinda relaxed a just went a serving at a time.
I'm getting ready to start Phase 2 of the Somae Plan on Wednesday. There are three big components of that transition which I will cover in the blog in the next few days: fat loading, hCG injections and the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) that begins officially on Friday. I'm nervous, but will try to exorcise some of those concerns through my journaling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment