Monday, September 20, 2010

Phase 1, Day 7: Tightening the Belt

Weight: 261.4 pounds
Total Weight Lost: 13.2 pounds

Had a great weekend, although Sunday saw my first real stomach discomfort. It occurred during the 90-minute car ride to and from my grandmother's for a family get-together. Long car rides have historically been a trigger for me on two fronts--eating and smoking. Another thing contributing to the discomfort, I think, was the fact that I ate raw broccoli yesterday for the first time in the last week. Broccoli is, of course, a pretty difficult food to digest anyway, so I think I was just having a bit more difficulty with it than normal.

This morning was a bit of a milestone for me--I now have no belts that fit me correctly. I'm either going to have to buy a new one or add some holes to my existing belts since I've reached the last hole and my pants wont' stay up without one. It was an amazing feeling, and almost made the stomach discomfort yesterday worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment